1. Open a register of supporters (collect names, contacts, comments
and signatures) this could be useful for a petition to the UN, WHO or
pictures and/or video coverage of the rally - this will be used to create
your web page on SMI website and media publicity of your rally
3. FUND RAISING: You can conduct fund raising activities
to support the rally.
1. Peaceful and Sobering Procession
2. No political slogans/signs/gestures
3. Must comply with
government guidelines and requirements (all rally leaders should
consult with their local authorities before the rally date)
4. Speech and proceedings will be composed by the rally leaders and must be respectful of local audience and culture
5. Link up with other
rally coordinators in your region or country – cooperate with Regional
or Country Rally Coordinators (to be appointed soon).
6. Dress code is White( or a uniform colour acceptable by your jurisdiction).
The rally must be PERSUASIVE and EFFECTIVE so as to achieve a best outcome
Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites